TAXAJ is a one-stop shop offering end-to-end accounting, financial and advisory services. We were incorporated in 2015, with the idea that large corporates are not the only companies that should benefit from experienced finance professionals. Current market offerings in the finance and accounting domain are either geared towards servicing corporates and are very expensive or offerings are in the form of one-time, arm’s length piecemeal solutions without any ongoing advice and support which is required for young, high-growth companies. We are here to fill that gap.
TAXAJ is a one-stop shop offering end-to-end accounting, financial and advisory services. Our mission is to work with our clients as partners and provide customized, professional and holistic solutions.
Current market offerings in the finance and legal domain are EITHER – very costly and geared towards servicing corporates OR offerings are in the form of one-time, arm’s length piecemeal solutions without any ongoing advice and support which is required for young, high-growth companies. The company was founded to address the gap in the market for high quality, end-to-end, financial and advisory services under one umbrella at affordable prices.
TAXAJ offers the following advantages for its clients:
- Cost saving: Small companies do not have the necessary scale to afford the services of full time CFO and legal departments. Due to this, in most of the startups and SMEs, the role of CFO is performed by the CEO himself along with untrained resources. Similarly, small companies do not have any internal resources for legal advice. We provide the same breadth and quality of services by professionals at a fraction of the cost of having a full time CFO or Legal Department.
- Focus on core-business: Given Indian cultural context and working style, the CEO has to get a lot of work done by the seat of their pants. He is forced to play multiple operational roles and get involved in petty issues. The attention and time this demands sacrifices from the CEO s time which could be dedicated to the company's important but seemingly not urgent goals like strategy, entering new markets and streamlining processes. The CEO finds it especially difficult to manage organized growth of the company in the complex and fast-changing contemporary business environment. After all, time is the most critical and constrained resource in a company. By outsourcing two important but non-core departments to us, the CEO can rest easy and focus on their core areas.
- Systematic growth: Financial and legal departments, if ignored, may cause problems such as expensive litigation and unsystematic working with no checks and processes in place. This leads to further firefighting, squandering of resources and shift of focus from the core business of the company. We help set up processes and controls which provides a framework for the companies smooth growth.
- Flexibility: In a new setup, it is difficult to estimate human resource requirement. Growth of business is hard to predict and the cost of understaffing and overstaffing can be very high, apart from the cost incurred to hire talent. We maintain a bench strength of resources and mobilize resources quickly based on client's requirement.
- One-stop financial and legal solution: : Finance and legal domains interact in certain domains e.g. Compliances, Company Secretary, Payroll etc. Each department offers a solution tailored to their needs rather than the company’s overall needs. We offer a holistically optimal solution as our services are under one roof. Further, we have the expertise to facilitate and advise the client on the fund raising process.
- Work as Partners: Finance and legal outsourcing firms typically work at arms-length with the client. Our approach, however, is to work very closely with the client as partners in their growth story.
- Relevant expertise: TAXAJ is uniquely placed in terms of the breadth and depth of the expertise we have.
>> Business Process Re-Engineering: A common problem companies which scale up fast is lack of business processes and controls to streamline operations. We do detailed studies and help clients
* Identify process gaps
* Define process in detail
* Define roles & responsibilities
* Fixing operational timelines
* Advice & implement best practices in Finance & Accounts.
* Out of the box suggestions and advices that can help boosting the growth and gain competitiveness.
Taxaj Corporate Services, LLP is comprised of professionals that are setting new service standards in a wide range of Business support, from Accounts outsourcing to Assurance Services, also covering System Development & Management Consulting. We share a commitment to create innovative, high quality services that are relied on every day by many businesses in India.Leveraging on our vast industry experience, we have been able to establish ourselves as a renowned firm, which provides Assurance & Investigation and Business Process Outsourcing Services. Our wide spectrum of services includes HR Audit, System Audit, Forensic Audit, Critical Financial Review and Management Audit. In addition, we are also involved in rendering Complete Accounting Process, Bookkeeping Process, Payroll Process and Billing Process. These services help in improving the financial efficiency, stability and accuracy of the clients' business.